♡Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear♡
Is it really possible to change your mindset?
Yes, it is because you have the power to change anything as you are the one who chooses your thoughts and you are the one who feels your feelings.
These days people are stressed and depressed. The situations outside, being at home not able to do things we like, meet people we love, it is making people frustrated, trapped & lonely. I am not happy because I can’t go out, I can’t meet my friends, I can’t eat at restaurants, I can’t go shopping, I can’t spend time with him/her. I can’t live my life and many other things are bothering us.
But, to be honest, It all depends on our mindset, Our perspective towards such situations.
“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” -Winston Churchill
All of our lives are filled with challenges that make it more difficult to be positive sometimes. Being positive, staying calm & seeing the positive in a negative situation is very important. There are ups & downs in life, how we handle them defines us.
One of the very first thing you need to work on is your outlook on life. Here are some ways you can be optimistic:
Start your day in an optimistic way
You should always start your day in an optimistic way. How?
- Avoid using social media for at least 90 minutes after you wake up
- Relax your body, stretch out
- Give gratitude
- Say positive affirmations & meditate
Be grateful for what you have (Including yourself)
- Focus on the good things, however small
- Be Thankful
The Greek Stoic philosopher Epictetus, who lived between AD 50–135, put it best:
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for,”
Transform negative self-talk into positive self-talk
Whenever you have self-doubts – Stop Breathe Refocus
Use this 3 step technique all the time, whenever you are frustrated, angry, upset, or in doubt.
- Stop: Believe in yourself
- Breathe: take 3 deep breaths
- Refocus: Look yourself in the mirror and say “I Love Myself, I can do it” with a smile on your face
Recite Positive Affirmations Daily
Do affirmations really work?
Yes, an affirmation can work because it has the ability to program your mind into believing that stated concept.
There are sleep affirmations, morning affirmations, money affirmations, affirmations for love & relationships, for health, for happiness.
Here are some affirmations I daily recite,
- I believe I can be all that I want to be.
- I choose to be kind to myself and love myself unconditionally.
- I deserve to be happy and feel good.
- Everyday I am getting healthier and stronger.
- I am grateful to be alive & I deserve to be happy.
- I am loved, loving & lovable.
- I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
- Money comes to me easily & effortlessly.
Spread joy by helping others
I do not mean by showering the person with rose petals 🤣🤣
- But by listening to them
- Respond don’t react
- Encourage them
I read it somewhere,
An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
Points to remember:
- Believe a positive attitude is a choice
- Learn to love yourself
- Be kind to yourself & others
- Smile more
& DO YOUR DANCE